V Belt how to repair after damage
1, V Belt in the running of the existence of the form of wear
V Belt replacement is the main reason for wear and tear, wear is generally divided into the following three forms:
1) V-belt vulcanized joint wear is usually due to V-belt material than the vulcanized joint glue layer of high wear resistance or heat curing quality problems, resulting in vulcanized joint layer of local wear and tear, exposed steel core or nylon core, The strength of the vulcanized joint between the V Belts poses a serious threat.
2) V Belt wears in skirt parts
Due to improper adjustment of the skirt plate of the V-belt guide device or poor design of the guide skirt, it will cause the skirt to worn the V-belt during operation, resulting in serious wear on the upper and lower sides of the V-belt. Core or nylon core, once the rope core tilt, easy to winding to the roller, resulting in wire ribbon or tape tearing.
3) V Belt with the middle of the wear and tear This is caused by the impact of blanking, due to the funnel of the blanking point is relatively fixed, so the V Belt suffered parts of the impact of wear and tear, resulting in V Belt along the running direction of local wear serious, Steel cord broken wire or V tape tear. For nylon tape, the strength of the intermediate part is reduced due to the presence of the carrier roller. ~ 4. Of the forward angle, so the carrier roller in the role of neutral force, the tape will run in the "stack" of the dangerous phenomenon.
2V with wear treatment
The above-mentioned wear forms all pose a serious threat to the normal operation of the conveyor, but the operation cost will be greatly improved only because the V-belt local strength is reduced or the local wear is replaced. Therefore, in the actual operation, The following measures for local maintenance.
1) local thermal curing technology using vulcanizing machine for thermal curing, for the local wear parts of the joints, the use of heat curing technology can restore the performance of V-belt, the effect is better. The disadvantage is that the human and material resources into a larger time is longer, suitable for less than the vulcanized plate surface area of the local treatment, for a large area of the treatment of wear is very difficult.
2) local cold vulcanization technology on the wear parts of the grinding treatment, the cold vulcanized rubber in proportion to evenly coated on the tape wear surface, can basically restore the V-belt performance. But the curing time is longer, room temperature curing about 10 ~ 24h, the surface treatment is not smooth, after the cleaning device, the cleaning effect is not good.
3) local cold sticky technology is generally used in Germany Tu Pu Tuopu public
Division of the repair section (longitudinal gap). The advantage is that the human and material resources are less, have better wear resistance and reinforcement performance, the recovery time is short; the disadvantage is that the environmental requirements are high, can not be restored to the original V Belt surface leveling requirements, cleaning effect is not good. However, for the high utilization of equipment, cold sticky technology to promote the application of effective mitigation of the limitations of the equipment brought about by the pressure.
4) Spray repair technology
The use of special equipment spray polyurea elastomer (PUZPUA) technology, is a new solvent-free, pollution-free green construction technology. The technology will be two kinds of liquid materials mixed by special equipment, high pressure sprayed to the V-belt wear surface, according to the thickness of the need to form a wear-resistant layer for the film into the local wear and tear, can achieve very good results. The advantages are: ① fast curing, 5s gel, do not produce sagging phenomenon, 1min can reach the walking intensity; ② construction thickness range from hundreds of m to several em; ③ excellent physical and chemical properties, such as tensile strength, stretch (Shao A30) to the hard elastomer (Shao D65); ⑤ construction convenience, high efficiency. (4) The formula is easy to handle, The disadvantage is the need for special equipment, using external repair methods, coordination difficulties.
3, the cost and the use of a variety of ways to compare the cost per unit area and the use of contrast. Simply from the cost analysis, four kinds of local wear treatment, spraying treatment has a better performance, should be the best choice. Although the initial use of the cleaner is not good, but with the passage of time, the spray surface due to running and gradually smooth, cleaning effect will be further improved. As the V-belt wear is only part of the longitudinal wear and tear, the core of the rope or nylon to keep intact, so the intensity did not significantly decline, the local filler is completely able to restore its performance.
To spray the width of 0.5m, thickness 3mm calculation, V Belt spray recovery costs only to replace the new band 1 / 3.3 ~ 1 / 4.4, the price has a great advantage. The use of the replacement of the new belt and the use of spray after the life of the statistical comparison, after spraying the average life of more than 1/2 of the original belt life. Combined with the cost of the comparison, the spray technology has a high cost of the conclusion.